£55000 - £65000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Associate Sustainability Consultant – London
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for an experienced Sustainability Consultant to join their large well-established, multi-disciplinary firm within the real estate sector in the lively city of London.
To be considered for this Associate Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- MSc/MEng in Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability, Energy Management or similar
- Minimum 8 years’ experience within Sustainability
- Experience in property sector
- Brilliant communication skills and time management
- Excellent attention to detail and computer skills
- Internal ISO 14001 auditor
- Internal ISO 50001 auditor
- Professional credential including, Energy Institute (EI), CIBSE, IEMA or similar
Working as an Associate Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Manage projects for external consultancy teams supervising GRESB, SECR, Environmental Management Reporting, Pollution Monitoring, Energy Auditing, Waste services, certifications and air quality assessment
- Aid clients to develop sustainability strategies
- Deliver support to clients which could include strategic sustainability advice, environmental legislation and compliance audits, sustainability reporting & disclosure, tenant engagement, ISO14001 & ISO50001, EPC/EPC Plus & MEES risk review, WELL Standard / wider Health & Wellbeing, waste management and travel planning
- Manage and support the team with projects
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, along with excellent benefits package including; private health care, generous holiday allowance, career progression, car allowance, pension and many more.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly.