£46000 - £56000 per annum + BENEFITS
Associate Structural Engineer
Manchester City Centre -Options to work 2-3 days a week from home
Salary up t0 £56,000 + Benefits
I am actively seeking an experienced Associate level Structural Engineer to join an expert team of Engineers and Designers in a friendly and vibrant civil and structural design practice based in Manchester City Centre. Our client has a great reputation across the North West and is involved in some of the most interesting and prestigious projects in the area. The chosen candidate will get the chance to work on projects across residential, commercial, high-rise, leisure and industrial structural ventures. You will be offered the chance to join a friendly and collaborative work environment where innovation and discussion are encouraged.
In order to be considered for this Associate Structural Engineer role you will;
- Be degree level educated in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have a minimum of 5-10 years structural design experience
- You will be competent designing in contemporary materials (steel, concrete, timber and masonry).
- You will be Chartered
- You will have experience leading a design team and mentoring graduates and technicians
- You have experience in some of the following software (CAD/TEKLA/TEDDS/REVIT)
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will work well as part of a close-knit design team.
For this Associate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A mix of office and home working
- Competitive starting salary
- Discretionary bonus schemes
- Regular pay reviews
- Lifestyle benefits
- An interesting mix of prestigious projects
- A friendly, collaborative design environment
In order to discuss this Associate Structural Engineer role please call MIKAELA on 01792 365104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk