£55000 - £65000 per annum + Plus Benefits
Associate Energy & Sustainability Consultant – London
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Associate Energy & Sustainability Consultant to join a well-established, innovative firm in the vibrant city of London. The progressive firm encourages career progression and is a key competitor in the market. The successful candidate will work across a wide range of projects including commercial, education, and health sectors.
To be considered for this Associate Energy & Sustainability Consultant role you will have:
- BSc/BEng in Sustainability/Environmental/Surveying/Building Services Disciplines or Similar
- Energy or Sustainability qualification, including but not limited to; BREEAM, ESOS, Non-Domestic and Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant and Public Buildings Energy Assessor
- Experience in successfully leading energy projects
- Experience in completing energy assessments
- Innovative skills with commercial knowledge
- Chartered status or working towards becoming a member of a professional body
Working as an Associate Energy & Sustainability Consultant you will:
- Support all areas of Energy and Sustainability consultancy
- Assist with funding advice and applications
- Complete energy assessments (EPC, DEC, ESOS)
- Prepare Energy and Sustainability Statements and Strategies
- Assist colleagues and helping them develop
- Manage projects and complete contract administration
Our client is offering a competitive salary with great benefits including; private health care, pension, life assurance, and 25 days holiday which will increase with the length of service and get the flexibility to buy/sell holiday days.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.