£40000 - £60000 per annum
Associate Director (Sustainability) – Leeds
Competitive Starting Salary + Benefits
Penguin Recruitment is currently working alongside a national, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy, as they look to add an experienced Associate Director to their Sustainability Team. You will be overseeing a team that works on a variety of projects, across a number of services, including Geo-Environmental, Environment, Health & Safety, Environmental Planning, and Well-Being and Sustainability.
Some of the duties of this Associate Director role will include:
- Deliver a range of sustainability-focused consultancy services to corporate clients
- Lead on GHG reporting and development of carbon reduction action and net-zero carbon plans
- Achieve growth of new business opportunities, expansion of service capabilities and engagement with business development and marketing
- Deliver sustainability solutions for clients and projects
- Manage client relationships with the flexibility to support varied client needs
To be considered for this Associate Director role, you will ideally:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Be a member of a relevant professional body – ideally Chartered or working towards
- Have experience in carbon footprint reporting and carbon reduction development plans
- Have worked in the energy and sustainability sector within the built environment
- Be familiar with BREEAM, WELL and GRESB reporting/assessment methodologies
- Be a certification ESOS Lead Assessor
Our client is pleased to offer their new Associate Director a competitive starting salary, along with an excellent benefits package, and professional progression opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.