£40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
Associate – Civil Infrastructure Engineer – Cardiff
Are you a Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for an exciting new position?
Our client is an award-winning consultancy with an opportunity for a Civils Associate to join their Cardiff office. With an unrivalled reputation and high levels of repeat business and new clients, we are seeking an experienced Associate Civil Engineer to join their busy team.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post grad experience with an Engineering Council accredited MEng, BEng (Hons) or BSC. Chartered with ICE or CIWEM or working towards this.
- Experience in the use of MS Office, AutoCAD, Microdrainage and ideally some use of Ground Modelling software packages (Civils 3D /PDS)
- Experience in Civil Infrastructure Design including drainage design & adoption agreements (S104, S185, S106), highway design & adoption agreements (S38/S278), SUDS design & SAB applications, Flood Consequence Assessments (FCA) and Flood Risk Assessments (FRA)
This position offers an extremely competitive salary and excellent benefits package and, for the right candidate the role will be developed around your skills and ambitions.
You will reach your full potential with every opportunity to develop yourself and your career, as well as train and mentor others.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, the benefits of joining are:
- Modern and pleasant working environment
- Use of the latest hardware and software
- Professional, yet social working atmosphere
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Cover/Income Protection
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Cover
- Flexible Working Hours
- Up to 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Lifeworks App with perks
- Free refreshments
- Regular team and family social activities
- Free access to a Chartered Financial Planner
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact Andy Hopkins direct on 07927 44 8053 or firstname.lastname@example.org