£55000 - £60000 per annum
ASSOCIATE CIVIL DIRECTOR
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join their Infrastructure department. The role is to be based in their Poole office.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the overall design is delivered to the right standards and play a key role in their Client team.
Responsibilities will include leading project delivery for key clients, monitoring and reporting on the financial performance of the teams, leading on future recruitment strategies, and ensuring the teams are continually expanding their technical and commercial acumen.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels both internally and externally
- Drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed.
- Commercially aware with effective influencing and negotiating skills, as well as an aptitude to develop emerging and new client relationships.
- A visible and participative technical leader, willing and able to take responsibility and be held to account for the team.
- An ability to help build and develop a strong, collaborative relationship across the rest of the business.
- Reliable and trustworthy; acts with consistency and integrity at all times
What is on offer
- A competitive Salary
- Holiday – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to buy extra days holiday per year to boost your entitlement
- Life Assurance 4x salary.
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme – we’ll pay an Employer Contribution, even if you don’t wish to contribute yet and the contribution will increase with years’ service.
- Superb training – bespoke to you and your development needs.
- Professional Subscription – a payment for one professional subscription a year.
- Health-care cash plan for all your everyday medical needs such as dentistry and optical care.
- Loyalty bonus – bonus, additional holidays, pension enhancement and sabbaticals.
- Internal rewards scheme – providing employees with access to a range of employee discounts and benefits.
- Cycle to Work – Get excellent rates for a new bike and accessories through Company scheme.
- 1 paid day of volunteering for a company-nominated charity
- 2.5 paid days for STEM activity
What To Do Next
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please click on the link to apply. Please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.