Associate Civil Engineer
Salary: £60k – 65k per year
Reference: MB EX0171
Our client is looking for an Associate Civil Engineer to join their busy and expanding Civil Engineering team in Reading.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a range of sectors including, educational, residential and commercial, from scheme concept through to detailed design and construction monitoring.
This role provides the opportunity for progression and growth within the company and requires someone who is capable of working with minimal supervision and who is able to provide support and advise to junior members of the team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing and coordinating projects across the civil engineering team
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Being responsible for the production of technical design information
- Mentoring junior staff
- Experience in drainage design, including MicroDrainage/FLOW and SuDS design
- Experience in adoptable infrastructure design and the negotiation of Section 104,106,38 and 278 Agreements.
- Sound knowledge of design standards and codes of practice such as Sewers for Adoption, SuDS Manual (C753), The Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB).
- Great opportunity for progression and growth
- Flexible working hours between home and the office
- Varied and exciting workload
- Opportunity for buy-ins within the company
- Government pension scheme
What to do next:
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on email@example.com or call 01792 365100. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.