£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits
Assistant Town Planner – Reading
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
Our client, a UK leading planning consultancy is urgently looking to appoint an enthusiastic Assistant Town Planner to join their team based in Reading. The successful Assistant Town Planner will be working alongside Senior Planners to deliver planning applications, appeals and site assessments for predominantly large scale residential and commercial developments.
For this role candidates are sought with:
- A relevant town planning/ related degree and ideally a further MSc
- An ambition to pursue Chartered Planner status
- A minimum of a years town planning experience, ideally within a consultancy environment
- A full UK drivers licence
- Joining an established company with excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 365000 or email your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.