The client, a family run Design Consultancy with over twenty years’ experience, is looking for an Assistant Town Planner to join the friendly, specialist Design and Manufacturing team.
Successful candidates will have a RTPI accredited planning degree (or related qualification), and previous planning experience is desirable. You must be proactive, and client focused, with an eagerness to learn. This role is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience from sector-leading professionals.
The Position of an Assistant Town Planner
The successful Assistant Town Planner will have an excellent opportunity to kick-start their career and work on exciting projects. As an Assistant Town Planner, you will be meaningfully engaged in all work streams and an active member of the team to help you consolidate your technical skills and confidence as you build your career.
Benefits on offer as an Assistant Town Planner
- Attractive salary with discretionary bonuses
- Flexible work environment
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location.
- Friendly, open, and caring culture
- Regular social events.
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and for career progression and to develop skills
Essential Criteria as an Assistant Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Have a strong desire to work as a town planner
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality
- Organised and professional individual.
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable Assistant Town Planners ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on 01792 957385 or at Tamzin.email@example.com. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.