We are currently looking for an Assistant Ecologist to join a multi-disciplinary company based in London. There will be lots of support to gain licences and to progress within the company. This is an exciting role where you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Ecologists, Landscape Architects and Arboriculturists working across a variety of sectors.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- A degree in Ecology or a relevant discipline,
- Demonstrable consultancy experience is advantageous however not necessary,
- CIEEM membership is advantageous,
- Volunteering experience is beneficial,
- Excellent writing capabilities,
- Protected Species Licence(s) are advantageous,
- Full, UK driving licence.
Whilst working as an Assistant Ecologist, you will be involved in;
- A variety of protected species surveys,
- Ecological Impact Assessments (EIA),
- A range of Ecological reports,
- Liaising with clients, project managers and stakeholders,
- Preparing fee proposals.
The client also offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package including flexibile working hours and TOIL for the successful candidate.
Interested in this vacancy? To discuss this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org