Location – London
Salary – £18,000 tp £23,000
Penguin is proud to be working with a multi-disciplinary practice providing expert consultancy services in respects to Ecology, Landscape planning and Arboriculture. This company provides a wide range of services to many sectors which include residential, industrial, retail, healthcare and more!
They are currently planning to expand their firm add an enthusiastic individual to the team!
Ideal candidates must:
- Degree in ecology, forestry, environmental science, or related subject.
- Have experience working for a UK based Consultancy as an Ecologist completing Phase 1 Habitat Surveys and Protected Species Surveys.
- Ideally, Member of Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
Responsibilities as an Assistant Ecologist:
- Carry out habitat and protected species surveys including, bats, newts, and dormice.
- Advising clients of constraints and survey requirements.
- Write reports and mitigate issue.
- Support for property developments.
- Liaise with, site managers, engineers, planners, and other associates with a survey.
- Compiling technical reports and findings.
- Ensuring compliance with safety procedures and protocols.
This role offers flexible working, competitive salary, company pension scheme, opportunities for career development, socials, fantastic training and more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Ecology, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.