There is a vacancy for an Assistant Ecologist to join a leading, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy who have offices all over the UK. They work on exciting projects that range from habitat assessments to ecological surveys, and you will be involved at all stages of the project. The company work on a range of projects from residential, historic landscape restoration and commercial projects.
The company offer an excellent training programme, a generous holiday allowance, TOIL, your birthday off as annual leave and access to fleet cars. They have a hybrid set up, with a mix of home working as well as on site and in the office.
Whilst working as an Assistant Ecologist, you will be;
- Conducting ecological surveys, assessments, record habitats accurately,
- Assisting in analysing ecological data collected from field surveys,
- Working closely with the team of ecologists and other professionals, including Landscape Architects and Arboriculturalists,
- Involved in environmental impact assessments, habitat management plans, and biodiversity conservation strategies.
For this Assistant Ecologist role, you will ideally have;
- A degree in Ecology, or a related field,
- Experience in conducting ecological surveys,
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficiency in using ecological survey equipment and software is advantageous,
Interested in this Assistant Ecologist vacancy? To discuss this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to email@example.com