Job Title: Assistant Ecologist
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000
If you’re an Assistant Ecologist based near manchester who wants to join a leading, international engineering consultancy get in touch! You’ll be part of an expert team that works throughout the UK to deliver a diverse range of challenging and exciting projects that benefits their clients, biodiversity and society. This is an opportunity like no other to get the best start in your professional ecology career.
As an Assistant Ecologist you’ll receive:
- £23,000 – £26,000 depending on experience
- Flexible working
- State-of-the art CPD and training schemes
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Critical illness insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Digital GP
- EAP Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym Membership
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Travel Insurance
And much more…
As an Assistant Ecologist your duties will be:
- Providing ecological support to a varied range of projects across different sectors and collaborating with our multi-disciplinary teams;
- Planning and co-ordinating field surveys, analysing and interpreting survey results;
- Undertaking field surveys and managing survey data;
- Authoring ecological reports, including Preliminary Ecological Appraisals;
- Undertaking mapping using QGIS; and assisting with bid preparation and building client relationships.
To be considered you will need:
- A degree in ecology, biology, zoology or closely related field
- At least qualifying membership of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management (CIEEM) or an application in process (cover available for membership costs)
- Experience in ecological consultancy
- Excellent communication skills
- A full valid UK/EEC driving licence.
If you are interested in this or other Ecology roles, please contact Lloyd Key via Lloyd.email@example.com or call 01792957382. We have many more vacancies available on our website.
Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.