I am pleased to announce that we are looking for an Assistant Ecologist to join an award winning multi-disciplinary team in Exeter! This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your ecological skills by gaining experience on a range of protected species surveys. The team are looking for an Assistant Ecologist to join them ahead of the survey season. They work alongside the landscape, urban design, architecture and arboriculture teams on a range of projects and have a diverse range of skills to provide clients with outstanding results.
- Full training and support to develop a range of skills from surveying techniques to report writing.
- Great benefits scheme and holiday allowance.
- A mix of office based, site and remote work.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Ecologist include;
- Fieldwork which includes assisting on protected species surveys and assessments.
- Assisting on report writing.
- Project management and data processing.
- The ability to record field data reliably and accurately.
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is beneficial.
- A good understanding of British native species, wildlife legislation and planning policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more information then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Hannah Parker on 01792 963138.