I am pleased to announce that we are looking for an Assistant Ecologist to join a brilliant team in Bristol!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and gain brilliant experience to develop your career as an Ecologist within a well rounded environmental consultancy who work on a multi-disciplinary basis!
- Generous holiday and a company matched pension.
- Fantastic training opportunities.
- Excellent benefits scheme.
You’ll be involved in a range of projects involving ecological appraisals, protected species surveys and biodiversity mitigation design. This company is passionate about training their staff to an outstanding level, providing support in gaining protected species licences!
You will get the chance to assist in extended phase 1 habitat surveys, be involved in a range of species surveys and write reports in relation to PEA, EcIA and species survey reports.
Requirements for this role include;
- A degree in Ecology or a related discipline.
- Some experience working within a consultancy is beneficial!
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please call Hannah Parker on 01792 963138 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.