We are looking for an Assistant Ecologist to join a large, multi-disciplinary company in Glasgow. You will be working alongside a team of ecologists, hydrologists, geologists, air quality consultants, GIS scientists and engineers.
The company have a hybrid work set up and they also offer a generous holiday allowance, training budgets and paid overtime. You will be working alongside members who hold protected species licenses for a range of protected species and will be able to support and train you to gain licences.
Whilst working as an Assistant Ecologist, you will be;
- Conducting ecological surveys, assessments and record habitats accurately,
- Assisting in analysing ecological data collected from field surveys
- Working closely with the team of ecologists and other professionals,
- Involved in environmental impact assessments, habitat management plans, and biodiversity conservation strategies.
For this role, you will ideally have;
- A degree in Ecology, or a related field,
- Experience in conducting ecological surveys and assessments,
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Knowledge of relevant environmental legislation and regulations,
- Proficiency in using ecological survey equipment and software,
Interested in this Assistant Ecologist vacancy? To discuss this vacancy or any others, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 07595373560 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org