Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant -Huddersfield- £20,000 – £28,000 + Benefits
A leading environmental consultancy are looking for an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant to work in the West Yorkshire Region. My client works on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic sites and need an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant who is BOHS P402 Qualified. This is a role not to be missed so APPLY NOW.
On offer for an Asbestos Surveyor is a competitive basic salary and added benefits such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor/Asbestos Consultant Includes:
- Conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition Surveys on Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Sites in the West Yorkshire Region.
- Working alongside fellow colleagues, Management and Clients
- Understanding of all Asbestos Legislations to keep UKAS accreditation
- BOHS P402 Qualified
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Reading and Writing Skills
- Desirable but not essential to have either the BOHS P403, P404 or P405
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3921, or email your CV to email@example.com
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Commutable Locations: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Halifax, Hull, Keighley, Halifax, Burnley, Harrogate, Dewsbury, York, Barnsley, Mansfield, Doncaster, Chesterfield, Lincoln, Worksop, Macclesfield, Rotherham, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.