Asbestos Surveyor – Manchester – North west
£24,000 – £30,000 + Benefits + Overtime + Career Progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who due to growth are looking to add an Asbestos Surveyor to their team. My client has an excellent reputation within the market and are working on a wide range of major sites currently. MY client is looking for an Asbestos Surveyor with over 2 years’ experience and is BOHS P402 or RSPH Equivalent qualified.
On offer the for the chosen Asbestos Surveyor is the opportunity to join a market leader and gain further qualifications (BOHS P403, P404, P405) and also the opportunity to cross train in the future into other areas of the business.
Key Duties of an Asbestos Surveyor includes:
- Conducting management, refurbishment & demolition surveys
- Working on commercial, industrial and domestic sites in the North West Region
- Developing relationships with clients, colleagues and member of the public
- Full understanding of asbestos legislations to keep in line with company policies and UKAS accreditation
- Full UK driving license
- BOHS P402 qualified or Equivalent
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Hardworking attitude
- 2 years’ experience as an Asbestos Surveyor
A Competitive Basic Salary is on offer and Benefits Such as: Pension, Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Phone, Tablet, Further Training, Overtime Opportunities and much more, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For more information please contact Jack Wadelin at Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3921, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar Job Titles: Asbestos Consultant, Asbestos Analyst, Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Commutable Locations: Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Stockport, Wigan, Macclesfield, Blackburn, Bury, Bolton, Oldham, Rochdale, Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Stockport, Northwich, Preston, Huddersfield, North West.