£25000 - £35000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary: Competitive based on experience
I’m pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and Award-Winning practice in their new appointment of an Architectural Revit Technologist. My client works on a range of projects covering the Housing, Education, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and Commercial sectors with sustainability at the heart of their practice always using Passivhaus design techniques.
To be successful for this role you should have several years industry experience and ideally strong Revit skills.
If you are an enthusiastic and energetic Architectural Technologist, looking for the next step in your career, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience to be an Architectural Technologist:
- 3-5 years’ experience post qualification (ideally working towards MCIAT Accreditation).
- Good technical skills gained in a range of similar sectors as above.
- Excellent Revit skills would be essential.
- Understanding of the current UK Building Regulations.
- The ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Be capable of coordinating a drawing package in conjunction with the other design consultants.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technologist you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Are you interested in this Architectural Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org