Architectural Technologist – Hybrid Remote
Salary Expectations: £28,000 – £32,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing one of the leading consultancies in planning, development economics and design in the UK. My client is looking for an Architectural Technologist to work alongside an experience team to help deliver significant projects involving both full planning and reserved matters applications for a range of private and pub sector clients.
The successful candidate will hold the following skills:
- To be CIAT accredited
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year post graduate relevant work experience
- Some experience of working on residential led developments
- Experienced user of AutoCAD / Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Strong teamwork ethic
The successful candidate will be presented with a competitive remuneration package, based on experience. Opportunities for regular CPD training along with varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100