Salary Expectations: £33,000 – £36,000
An exciting opportunity has come up for a CIAT Accredited Architectural Technologist to join a multi-disciplinary practice based in Hatfield. The practice predominately works within the construction industry including the Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors.
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Residential sector and demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, an opportunity for different sector exposure and other appealing benefits along the way.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be an enthusiastic and competent Architectural Technologist with a minimum 3- 5 years’ experience.
- Have a high level of AutoCAD skills.
- Be experienced in residential and commercial development.
- Have excellent technical knowledge; both in traditional construction techniques and modern build methods.
- Can produce accurate tender and construction drawings with a sound understanding of UK Building Regulations.
- Demonstrate good communication skills with other professionals, authorities, and clients.
- Have a logical and practical approach to problem solving, have planning and organisation skills, demonstrate leadership skills and a willingness to take on responsibility
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Work on a full-time basis (with one remote working day per week).
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100