Salary Expectations: £35,000 – £40,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be representing a growing practice based in Wembley. With no signs of slowing down, my client is looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to come into the practice to work on small scale Residential projects that include loft conversions and small extensions.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proficiency in AutoCAD and have previous exposure to small scale projects. The ability to produce technical working drawings, as well as having a good knowledge of Planning and Building Regulations is essential for the role.
On offer is a competitive salary, the chance to be apart of a growing practice and other appealing benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities for this Architectural Technologist role:
- To implement and assemble surveys, primary appraisal schemes, concept layouts and concluding planning layouts
- A good understanding of the CDM Regulations 2015
- To work accurately to meet deadlines, collectively working in sync with my client’s team members and other external consultants
- To be up to date with the latest regulations regarding Planning and Building to plan packages and create submissions
- To implement and manage any issue tender packages
Experience needed for this Architectural Technologist role:
- The ability to multitask, as you will be managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience operating with architectural design projects
- An excellent attention to detail
- 2-3 years’ experience in the Residential sector.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100