£22000 - £35000 per annum + Company benefits
Architectural Technician/ Technologist
Salary: Competitive salary based on experience
An award-winning Architectural practice, dedicated to the successful design and delivery of projects, has an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Technician/ Technologist to join their Winchester based practice.
You will be joining a lively, sociable office, where you will be assisting on the development of design proposals right through to inception and the final stages of construction.
With this role there is genuine career mentoring from chartered Architects and the chance for long term players to become partners of the company!
Required Skills & Experience to be an Architectural Technician/ Technologist:
- Both Mid-Senior levels will be considered with 4+ years’ experience in a UK based practice.
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects.
- Able to full detail a residential house and have proven experience of this in your portfolio.
- Excellent software proficiency, ArchiCAD knowledge would be favourable.
- 1:5 and 1:10 detailing shown throughout your portfolio.
- Understanding of the current UK Building Regulations.
- The ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Be capable of coordinating a drawing package in conjunction with the other design consultants.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician/ Technologist you will:
- Produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Liaise with your planning team in regards to the planning conditions.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician/ Technologist job opportunity are:
Winchester, Southampton, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Fareham, Salisbury, Andover, Chichester
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician/ Technologist role? Please can you give KAZ a call on (01792)365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: email@example.com