Architectural Technologist/ Technician (Intermediate- Senior Level)
Salary: £30-42,000 Dependant on experience
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving team based in Warrington!
About the company and role:
I am pleased to be supporting a long-standing client in their appointment of new technical staff to join their team! My client is a multi-disciplinary team made up of around 30 staff in multiple disciplines who work across the Large Scale Residential, Commercial, Education, Logistics & Infrastructure sectors. At present, the team are active Revit users so experience would be essential.
To be successful in this role you must have previous job running experience and feel confident managing a small team. It would be beneficial to have had exposure to similar projects as mentioned above and you should demonstrate fantastic technical and detailing skills.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to work in a successful team where you will opportunities to further progress in your career!
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Several years’ industry experience working in a UK based practice.
- A degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in an Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Good knowledge of Revit/ BIM would be essential.
- An excellent understanding of the UK Building regulations and planning policies.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- The ability to produce work drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Good organisation skills enabling you to complete work within the given time frames.
- Previous experience leading a small team if you’re currently a Senior level.
- Exposure to running jobs if you’re currently at Senior level.
To apply, please send your updated CV and Portfolio along to email@example.com OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365003- I look forward to hearing from you!