£20000 - £30000 per annum + Company benefits
Architectural Technician/ Technologist (+2)
Salary: £20-30,000 Dependant on experience
I’m pleased to be partnered alongside an award-winning and leading Architectural practice based in Nottingham who are known for providing a multi-disciplinary design service from small scale refurbishments right through to site master plans and new builds. Some of their past and present work is across the Defence, Leisure, Education, Healthcare, Residential and Commercial sectors, and the position has been made available due to a surge in their MOD sector. The practice are market leaders in Revit/ BIM technology so it would be expected to have proficiency in the software and to have live project experience.
To be considered you must have at least 2 year’s industry experience in a UK based practice and a suitable Architectural Technology degree BSc.
On offer is the chance to work in a dynamic and thriving team with a clear pathway for progression and development within the team.
To be a Architectural Technician/ Technologist you will need:
- A suitable Architectural Technology degree.
- To have a strong desire for detailed designs, construction drawing and the technical aspects of preparation and specification writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit.
- A full understanding of the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies.
- Previous Defence/ MOD experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong planning skills matched with excellent construction and UK building regulation knowledge.
Whilst working as a Architectural Technician/ Technologist you will:
- Be supporting the team from inception through to project completion.
- Work to a high standard both as part of a team and individually.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met and to the highest of standard.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other professionals.
- Be involved mainly with key defence/ MOD projects.
If you’re interested in applying, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 OR alternatively, send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!