£24000 - £27000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary: £24-27,000 dependant on experience
My client is a multi-disciplinary engineering company who offer services to Architectural, Civil & Structural professionals and have been running for over 20 years! At present, their past and present workload covers the Retail, Hotels, Leisure, Health & Commercial sectors, and they are Revit users.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years industry experience working as an Architectural Technician in a UK based practice. To be successful for this role, it would be essential to have a good working knowledge of Revit and boast strong technical abilities.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills and Responsibilities whilst working as a Architectural Technician:
- A suitable degree in Architecture and Construction.
- Previous project exposure to similar sectors of work.
- Sound knowledge in Revit is essential, other software’s would be preferable.
- Good knowledge of the UK Building and Planning regulations.
- At least 1+ years industry experience.
- Previous experience in a UK based practice.
- Excellent time managing skills.
- Liaise with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Ensure that deadlines for projects are met and delivered at the highest of standards.
Are you interested in this Architectural Technician role? If so, please call KAZ on 01792365100/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be in touch!