Role: Architectural Technician
Salary: Competitive (dependent on experience)
Due to growing success, here at Penguin are delighted to be supporting RIBA awarded and 40 years established architectural practice based in Bristol looking for an Architectural Assistant. The practice offers a wealth of experience from a variety of architectural backgrounds, with a track record of developments within residential and retirement sectors.
They are looking for a well experienced and independent candidate who has the following:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience (UK based) working on residential/mixed-use projects for developer clients and national housebuilders
- Sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of building regulations
- Proficient in AutoCAD, REVIT desirable but not essential
- Essential to have a thorough knowledge of M4 (CAT 2 & 3) Nationally Described Space Standards (NDSS)
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently but be a team participant
- Proficient communicator both verbally and written
- Desire to progress and carry out CPD
- Full UK Driver Licence
What they offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexibility for part office/part remotely
- Good CPD programme
Work for a company whose work has been widely recognised, along with appealing benefits and a competitive salary. Our client prides themselves at challenging the traditional train of thought using innovative and creativity to produce unique outcomes.
Apply now to work for a company that ensure a healthy social and professional environment whilst progressing your experience and career.
Contact Kori Sunter and sent your portfolio work via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me via 01792365100. Please feel free to ask about other vacancies/locations.