£28000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with a RIBA Chartered Practice based in Cumbria. My client is looking to bring an Architectural Technician on board to work in a multi – disciplinary workforce across the Housing and Education sector.
The successful candidate will be energetic, motivated and be a proactive individual seeking new challenges and holds the desire to be a part of a successful team in an exciting environment. My client is also looking for an individual who holds the capability to produce Feasibility, Planning, Building Regulation and Construction information.
On offer is a competitive salary, a genuine career progression and an attractive pension scheme contribution.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 3-5
- To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
- Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
- To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
- To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Be CIAT registered
- To be proficient with AutoCAD, as well as experience in Revit
- Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
- To demonstrate a strong construction knowledge
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100