£28000 - £35000 per annum
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning, RIBA Chartered practice based in Ipswich. My client is looking for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a growing practice where they will work across the Residential and Commercial sectors.
The successful candidate will display an excellent knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit and demonstrate good technical and construction knowledge and familiarity with regulations.
On offer is a competitive salary, and other attractive company benefits.
Responsibilities for this Architectural Technician role:
- To produce design proposals and planning applications through the technical specifications, tender packages, and detailed construction drawings, particularly through RIBA work stages 3-5
- To ensure that written and drawn information is delivered to a high standard
- Carry out designer CDM responsibilities
- To act as a role model to junior staff and support and mentor other colleagues to grow and learn within the practice
- To attend site visits, client meetings and site inspections
Essential skills needed for this Architectural Technician role:
- Be CIAT registered
- To be proficient with AutoCAD, as well as experience in Revit
- Be highly motivated, organised with excellent communication skills
- To demonstrate a strong construction knowledge
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100