£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary: £25-30,000 Dependant on experience
I’m delighted to be supporting a well-established practice based in Leeds who have an exciting new opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join their team! With this role you will be joining a successful and thriving team where you will have the opportunity to support on projects from the initial stages of conception, right through to the final stages of construction on site.
Some of the projects you will be involved with range across the Residential, Workplace, Offices, Student Accommodation, Education, Community and Health sectors. It would be essential to boast strong technical and detailing skills and to have proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for further growth and progression within the team.
Skills and Responsibilities for this role of Architect Technician:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Architectural Technician in a UK based practice.
- A degree/HND/HNC or equivalent in Architectural/Construction based subject.
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent understanding of the UK Building regulations.
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills.
- The involvement of liaising with your planning team in regard to the planning conditions.
- Produce working drawings and technical designs to a high standard.
- Complete all projects within the given time frame.
- Issue inspection reports after attending site meetings.
If you’re interested in the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856.