Salary: £23-27,000 Dependant on experience
I’m pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered practice based in Stevenage, who due to succession on projects are looking to recruit for their technical team. The practice is made up of Architects, Technicians and Technologists and have a track record of working on Residential developments, both on the small and large scale.
The ideal candidate will have a couple of years post qualification experience and Residential ‘volume house’ builder experience would be essential to succeed. AutoCAD and Revit knowledge is preferable.
On offer is the chance to work in a driven team, with plenty of growth and development opportunities!
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architectural Technician:
- Architectural Technology degree or an HNC/ HND in a construction related subject.
- Post qualification experience would be essential to succeed in the position.
- As mentioned, residential volume housing experience would be crucial.
- Good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Excellent technical abilities shown throughout your supporting portfolio.
- Ideally you will have strong Revit and AutoCAD skills.
- Able to complete work to a high standard both as part of a team and individually.
- Your own mode of transport.
- Living locally to Stevenage or within a commutable distance.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you soon!