£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
Architectural Assistant/ Technician
I’m pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and thriving practice with a large pipeline of projects for their new requirement of a talented Architectural Assistant/ Technician. My client work across the Residential, Education, Commercial & Retail sectors and are a close-knit and friendly team.
To be successful in this role you must have excellent AutoCAD skills and at least 2 years industry experience. This experience is essential and both Part 1’s, Part 2’s and Technicians will be considered.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine mentoring for progression.
Skills, Experience and Duties for this Architectural Assistant/ Technician role:
- Batchelors/ master’s in architecture or Architectural Technology.
- At least 2+ years UK based experience working in a UK based practice.
- Excellent working knowledge AutoCAD as this is the software predominantly used.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Experience in the Residential and Commercial sectors.
- Partake in the running of projects.
- Liaise with the external clients and your design teams.
- Play a key role in the development of design proposals and involvement in project development across all work stages.
- Boast strong technical capabilities and design flare.
Are you interested in this Architectural Assistant/ Technician role? If so, please can you give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 for a friendly and confidential conversation, or alternatively please send across your updated CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org