£18000 - £25000 per annum
Part 1 / Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 per year (Dependant on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an Architectural Assistant to join a multi-disciplined practice which predominantly focus on Architectural design and Construction. Due to consistent growth, my client is looking to expand the team during an exciting time for the practice.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent Technical ability to generate AutoCAD drawings and designs for the distribution of warehouses, office developments and bespoke production buildings all focused in the Commercial sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, an exciting opportunity to work for a growing practice and other appealing company benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Architectural Assistant role:
- To create tender process documents
- Surveying properties and drawing up in AutoCAD
- To prepare cost plans, work schedules and specifications
- To produce planning drawings and documents
- Occasionally, visit sites for inspection
- To produce CDM documents
- Running between various projects on a day to day basis
Skills and Experience needed for this Architectural Assistant role:
- To demonstrate a proficiency with AutoCAD as well as a good knowledge with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word
- Previous exposure to the Construction industry
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- To hold a driving license to travel to site visits
- Excellent time keeping skills
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 101