£27000 - £38000 per annum
Freelance / Temporary
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Architect / Technician to join an award-winning team in Birmingham for a couple of months. The requirement comes as my client has won a variety of exciting opportunities. The role will involve running between projects whilst producing delivery drawings.
The successful candidate will focus their work within the Logistics and Commercial sectors, whilst designing innovative buildings.
On offer is a competitive salary and other appealing company benefits.
Skills and Essentials for this Temporary Project Architect role:
- To be able to manage projects from inception straight through to completion
- To be registered with the Architects Registration Board
- An exceptional understanding in IT design and managing projects using Revit.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the UK Building Regulations
- To be creative, inventive, and imaginative to produce unique ideas
- To have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- To demonstrate excellent presentation skills to deliver clear and concise information to other members of my client’s team
- To support and lead staff within your team
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please contact Owen on 01792 365 100 or email an up to date CV and Portfolio through to email@example.com