£34000 - £38000 per annum + Company benefits
Salary Expectations: £34-38,000 Dependant on experience
Excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice based in Winchester!
About the company and role:
My client is a successful and RIBA Chartered practice who have a strong reputation for exciting and high-quality designs. The practice work across a wide range of projects ranging from Bespoke Dwellings, Residential and Commercial schemes, and Education facilities. They also have an award-winning reputation in building conservation projects.
The desired candidate will already have several years post Part 3 experience working on similar projects to those listed above. Previous experience working on Conservation projects or a strong interest in this type of Architecture would also be preferred.
On offer if a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and the chance to join a well-renown company based in Yorkshire.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- Several years post Part 3 experience and ARB registered.
- Boast good design and technical abilities.
- Be responsible for guiding the design team from inception through to completion.
- Previous experience running projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the building regulations and planning policies.
- Ensure all deadlines are met to a high standard.
- The ability to lead and manage a small team.
- Be a strong communicator as you will be dealing with clients and contractors daily.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be preferred.
Please apply by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365101/ 07802606856 I look forward to hearing from you!