£35000 - £48000 per annum
Salary: £35,000 – £48,000 (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be working with an award-winning creative and technical team in London. My client is looking to bring an experienced Architect on board to run between projects, so exposure to taking projects from inception straight through to completion is essential.
The practice prides itself on applying technical expertise and Healthcare realism to resolve complex issues effectively. The successful candidate will have the ability to produce well – designed and innovative buildings through the Healthcare sector.
On offer is a competitive salary, a pension scheme and other appealing company benefits.
Required skills for this Architect role:
- Experience working in the Healthcare sector
- The ability to communicate effectively to design teams and clients internally and externally.
- Proficient with Revit
- Excellent communication skills and a fluency in English
- Organised and proactive, to solve difficult problems
- To meet strict project deadlines, within a budget
- Excellent design skills
- A good understanding and knowledge of industry standards
Essential skills needed for this Architect:
- RIBA 3 qualified or equivalent and/or ARB registered
- 5 year’s post qualification experience
- Previous exposure to projects from feasibility, planning & working drawings, through to completion
- Experience with project running
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100