£40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary: £40,000 – £50,0000 (Dependant on experience)
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a RIBA Chartered Practice in Berkshire. My client is looking to bring an experienced Architect on board due to expansion within the company. The practice focuses its work on high-end Residential properties, from new builds to contemporary house transformations.
To be successful in this role, you must be passionate about the work you do with an excellent portfolio and great client and people skills. You must also hold a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Architect with previous exposure to Residential work with a great interest in interior.
On offer is a competitive salary, commensurate with experience and a flexible working experience.
Skills and Essentials for this Architect role:
- Have an excellent design pedigree, with an exciting portfolio of projects
- The ability to be able to lead multiple projects through all RIBA work stages
- Confidence directly working clients, consultants, and contractors
- Experience with Vectorworks is desirable, although training can be provided
- To be familiar with the UK planning application process and UK Building Regulations
- To have a good understanding on current legislation on the construction industry
- Have exceptional time management skills to meet project deadlines
- The ability to project run between projects
- 5+ experience working in Residential as a part 3 Architect
- Have an excellent eye for detail when carrying out drawings in three dimensions
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to email@example.com OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365100