£31000 - £36000 per annum + Company benefits
Brilliant opportunity to join an innovative practice based in Yorkshire!
About the company and role:
I’m delighted to be supporting a well-established practice based in Leeds who have an exciting new opportunity for a Newly Qualified Architect or Intermediate level with < 2 years post qualification experience to join their team! With this role you will be joining a successful and thriving team where you will have the opportunity to see projects through from the initial stages of conception, right through to the final stages of construction on site.
Some of the projects you will be involved with range across the Residential, Workplace, Offices, Student Accommodation, Education, Community and Health sectors. My client are Revit and AutoCAD users so previous experience in these software’s would be essential.
On offer is a competitive salary, appealing company benefits and genuine room for further growth and progression within the team.
Skills and Responsibilities for this role of Architect:
- Part 3 Qualified and ARB registered.
- Ideally experience in the sectors as listed above- Residential exposure would be essential.
- Have 4 + years UK based experience- this can include your Part 1 and 2 experience if Newly Qualified.
- On site experience and an excellent understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies.
- Be knowledgeable in both Revit and AutoCAD.
- Have the initiative to work successfully as an individual but also able to work as a team.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Proven ability keeping to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Liaise with other clients, contractors, and other work professionals.
- Work predominantly in key sectors as listed above.
- Strong design skills and technical abilities.
If you’re interested in the above role, please get in touch by sending your updated CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, give KAZ a call on 01792365100/ 07802606856.