Salary: £35-42,000 Dependant on experience
I am pleased to be supporting a RIBA Chartered and well-established practice based in Hampshire, who due to continued succession on projects are looking to expand their close-knit team. My client works across the Education, Residential, Hotels, Commercial and Master Planning sectors and the practice are Vectorworks users.
The ideal candidate will be an experience job runner with several years post qualification experience. Candidates with relevant projects and software experience would be preferred, but training can be provided.
On offer is the chance to work in a successful practice, where you will play a main contributor towards the business’ success.
Skills, Experience & Duties for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Several years post qualification experience and confident running jobs.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Bost design flare and strong technical abilities.
- Relevant project exposure to those listed above.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages.
- Living locally within Hampshire and ideally access to own car.
- Confident leading a small-medium sized team.
- The ability to work within strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Vectorworks experience is preferable.
To apply, please send your updated CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call KAZ on 01792365003- I look forward to hearing from you soon!