Salary: £34-38,000 Dependant on experience
I’m pleased to be supporting a successful and innovative design practice based in Warrington, who due to success on projects are looking to take on a mid-level Architect. The practice have combined experience of 30 years in industry and are specialists in Care and Retirement living.
The ideal candidate will have relevant project experience, ideally within the Residential and Healthcare sectors and be proficient in the use of Revit. To succeed in this role, you should already have 2-4 years post qualification experience and boast a strong design portfolio.
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance to work in a close-knit and talented team, where you will play a huge contributor toward the practice’s success.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Several years post qualification experience.
- The ability to run jobs across all RIBA stages.
- Able to complete work to a high standard both individually and as a team.
- Strong design and technical capabilities.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written.
- Support the Directors in key decisions and help mentor the junior team members.
- You will sometimes be expected to lead site and design team meetings.
- Living locally to Warrington or under a 45 minute commute.
- Driver’s license and car.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV and Portfolio across to email@example.com I hope to hear from you soon.