Location: West Midlands
Salary: £33-40,000 Dependant on experience
Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a long-standing client in an exciting new appointment for their team! The practice are award-winning and specialise in creating beautiful homes and spaces for clients across Warwickshire and the West Midlands region. Our client have grown significantly since opening and have a strong team of 18 across all disciplines.
I am looking to speak with Architects who have several years post qualification experience, extensive experience in the Residential sector and excellent Revit skills.
On offer is a competitive salary and appealing company benefits.
Skills, Experience & Responsibilities for the role of Architect:
- ARB registered.
- Several years post qualification experience.
- Residential experience would be essential to succeed in the role.
- Excellent Revit skills demonstrated in your supporting portfolio.
- Good design and technical capabilities.
- Able to complete work to a high standard both as part of a team and individually.
- Living in the West Midlands region with your own mode of transport.
- Support the Director across all RIBA stages, whilst mentoring the more junior members.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
To apply, please contact KAZ on 01792365003 OR alternatively, send your updated CV And Portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org I look forward to hearing from you!