Location: South East London
Salary Expectations: £35,000 – £40,000
An exciting, new opportunity has come up for a Senior Architect to join an ARB Registered practice based in London. My client predominately works within the Residential sector, so experience in this is key.
The perfect candidate will also have experience on smaller scale projects such as extensions, lofts and basements whilst using SketchUp and Microstation – although training for this can be provided.
On offer is a competitive salary, work socials once a month and other appealing benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Architect role:
- To manage design to planning.
- To prepare planning application documents.
- To visit sites to attend meetings, carry out inspections and surveys when required.
- To complete work to defined business processes, standards, and time frames.
- To work independently to complete some tasks using own judgement.
Essential skills needed for this Architect role:
- ARB Registered with 2 years working as an Architect
- At least 2 -3 years Residential experience
- Strong design and technical skills apparent in your submitting portfolio
- The ability to work to a high standard both individually and part of a team
- Microstation and SketchUp experience
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations and planning policies
Does this opportunity sound like it could be of interest? If so, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR alternatively, call Owen on 01792 365 100