£27000 - £30000 per annum
Job Title – Air Testing Technician
Location – Bristol
Salary – £23,000 – £30,000
An excellent opportunity has come to join the team at a leading provider of Environmental Monitoring, Performance Testing and Energy Consultancy services. Working on projects across many sectors which include Air, Environmental, Acoustics and Energy, this company is looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join their team as an Air Testing Technician.
To be an Air Testing Technician you must:
- ATTMA Level 2.
- Hold a full UK Licence.
- Have excellent numeracy skills.
- Have knowledge of Building Regulations or construction industry guidelines.
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Have excellent diagnostic skills.
Responsibilities as an Air Testing Technician are:
- Liaising with site agents and clients.
- Carrying out tests.
- Interpreting and evaluating results during tests.
- Producing ATTMA short reports using electric systems.
The company has to offer benefits for new candidates which include,competitive salary, company vehicle, cycle to work scheme, discounts on multiple brands and many more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.