Air Quality Consultant- London
My client is a is a leading infrastructure and engineering company who specialise in Secure Infrastructure, Transport Infrastructure, Consulting, Utilities and Waste Treatment. This highly successful company is searching for a senior Air Quality Consultant to join their team in London.
The candidate will have the opportunity to join a reputable team who work on exciting projects such as strategic linear infrastructure projects, with a focus on highways, rail, and development sectors.
- Have a degree and/or master’s in environmental or Air Quality related topic.
- Be a Member of Institute of Air Quality Management, Institution of Environmental Sciences, Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment.
- Able to deliver air quality assessments.
- Knowledge of air quality modelling software package such as ADMS-Roads, AERMOD.
- GIS software; QGIS, ArcGIS.
This exciting Air Quality role will involve working within an experienced and dynamic organisation. The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Playing a key role in the development of our evolving air quality team allowing you to grow your knowledge and experience.
- Assume leadership on projects, develop client relationships, and to identify business development opportunities.
This position will provide the opportunity to work within a leading firm. The successful candidate will be keen to move forward their career in Air Quality and to develop their skills. My client offers benefits such as a competitive salary and pension and development to support you throughout your career.
Other benefits include 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays, additional Leave Purchase Scheme.
If this role is of interest, or if you are searching for other roles relating to Air Quality or EIA please do not hesitate to contact Caitlin Craske on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.