£25000 - £35000 per annum
Acoustic Consultant – Winchester
This is a brilliant opportunity for an eager and motivated individual to join a team of leading Acoustic Consultants in Winchester. This company offer environmental noise assessment and consultancy for both residential and commercial premises. From noise surveys to air tightness testing, energy assessments, reverberation, and testing noise levels.
Requirements for Successful Candidates:
- A relevant Acoustics degree or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within acoustics.
- Member of IOA.
- Good communication, analytical data processing and report writing skills.
- Confident individual, able to work individually.
- Revit and AutoCAD experience would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibility
- Reporting to the office director.
- Working along with other engineers.
- Building acoustic models using CATT, Cadna, Odeon, SoundPlan, IMMI etc.
- Undertaking BREEAM Pol 05 and Hea 05 surveys, along with long-term construction noise, dust and vibration monitoring.
The company offers many benefits which include competitive salary, employer pension, healthy living bonus, and a lot more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.