Location: Remote – South West
Penguin Recruitment is working exclusively with one of the UK’s leading acoustic consultancies who specialise in building, architectural and environmental acoustics – as well as assisting clients with noise control issues. They have an excellent opportunity for an Acoustic Consultant to join the team and work on a range of projects including major infrastructure developments, road & rail, energy, windfarm developments and many others!
Candidates should have demonstrable experience working within a UK consultancy – with a background in either environmental or architectural acoustics and should have a full UK driving licence.
- Robust training programme
- Flexible working
- Private health care
- generous annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Paid professional memberships
- A supportive working environment
- Many others!
Duties will include:
- Undertaking noise and vibration assessments within various sectors including construction, transportation, industrial, residential and commercial.
- Mentoring of Junior consultants.
- Noise modelling and monitoring.
- Data analysis.
- Manage client relations.
- Technical report writing.
- Preparation of fee proposals.
- Site visits.
- Continued professional development.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating Acoustics or Air Quality, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lavender on 07990763660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.