£25000 - £35000 per annum
Acoustic Consultant – Portsmouth
Location – Portsmouth
Salary – £25,000 – £35,000
Penguin recruitment is proud to be working with a leading acoustic consultancy firm. With over 50 of experience in sound technology, engineering, field work, enclosure designs and ventilation, they are now seeking an experienced and ambitious individual to join their team in Portsmouth.
Roles and Responsibilities as an Acoustic Consultant:
- Preparing Acoustic Assessment.
- Liaising with clients and team members.
- Project Management.
- Building Acoustics and preparing detailed assessments.
- Technical report writing.
- Noise modelling using cadnaA.
- Fee proposals.
- Mentoring junior consultants.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Hold a MSc/BSc level in Acoustics or relevant university degree or equivalent qualification
- Able to demonstrate excellent technical skills.
- Hold a IOA Membership.
- Experience with providing expert advice to clients.
- Have a strong background in acoustic
My client has exciting new offers for new Senior Acoustic Consultant which include, competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and exciting career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have many more Vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.