£25000 - £35000 per annum
Acoustic Consultant – Nottingham
A fantastic opportunity has come up for an ambitious and innovative individual to join the team at a major international practice of architects, designs, engineers and urbanists. With over 60 years in the industry working on small local projects to international projects, this company is keen to add an Acoustic Consultant to the team!
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with clients, architects, engineers and designers to help create successful outcomes.
- Undertake a variety of technical duties.
- Building acoustic models using CATT, Cadna, Odeon, SoundPlan, IMMI etc.
- Undertaking detailed analysis, finding solutions and preparing technical reports.
- Measurement of noise and vibration across various sites.
What are we looking for in a successful candidate?
- Ideally have a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Hold an IOA membership.
- Ideally, 2 year minimum experience within the acoustic sector.
- Numerically proficient.
- Confident individual, able to work individually.
- Communication skills, able to build and maintain working relationships with colleagues, clients, and eternal bodies.
This role offers flexible working, competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, company pension scheme and many more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.