£20000 - £25000 per annum
Acoustic and Air Tightness Tester – Birmingham
Penguin is proud to work with a dynamic specialist energy consultancy, undertaking a comprehensive range of energy performance services for the building services industry. They are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the team in Birmingham.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Educated to GCSE level or above.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- ATTMA training.
- Excellent IT and Numeracy skills.
- Have excellent communication and diagnostic skills.
- Liaising with site agents and clients.
- Carrying out tests is various places.
- Interpreting and evaluating results during tests.
- Producing ATTMA short reports using electric systems.
- Sound Insulation Tests.
- Air Leakage Testing
The company offers many benefits which include competitive salary, employer pension, healthy living bonus and a lot more!
If this role is of interest to you or you are searching for other roles relating to Acoustics, please do not hesitate to contact Jain John on 01792 365000 or email Jain.email@example.com. We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.