Penguin Recruitment is a market leading specialist recruitment company serving the Engineering, Environmental and Sales sectors. Since establishing in 2004 we have enjoyed a reputation for offering high quality, professional recruitment services delivered with a friendly, positive attitude. Penguin Recruitment Consultants are selected for both their advanced communication skills paired with a genuine energy and can-do attitude to ensure candidates and clients alike receive a thorough, quality recruitment experience.
Penguin Consultants are trained to maintain up to date industry knowledge in their respective vertical markets, enabling us to offer a practical, realistic recruitment solution. In addition, you will be trained on all aspects of the recruitment process and this will be ingoing throughout your time with us.
As a recruitment consultant, you’re the vital link between clients and candidates; building new relationships with prospecting clients as well as developing your existing network through regular phone contact, visiting clients as well as attending appropriate tradeshows and events.
Immersing yourself in your relevant sector developing a good understanding of companies’ activities and specialisms, their industry, their work culture and environment, to successfully match relevant candidates to their available employment requirements.
• Responsible for the recruitment of permanent and contract roles within specialist disciplines across either the Engineering, Environmental and Sales sectors.
• Working pro-actively on a daily basis to secure new business specifically within your chosen sector.
• Contacting decision-makers at managerial, director and/or board-level to gauge any current or future recruitment requirements.
• Maintaining and developing relationships within the existing client base and identifying new business opportunities.
• Sourcing and filtering suitable candidates via various methods including advertising campaigns, referrals and networking, as well as specialist job boards.
• Managing both the client and candidate’s requirements to ensure an appropriate solution is found for both parties.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Ideally a background in telephone-based sales or customer services role
• A strong academic background
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A goal-orientated approach to work
• Ambition and the determination to succeed
Remuneration and Rewards
• Competitive salary.
• Market-leading commission structure offering 30%+ (paid quarterly)
• Contributory pension scheme.
• Internal and external training courses.
• Regular team-building incentive days.
• Weekly, monthly and quarterly competitions.
• Structured career progression into senior sales or management.
Contact us if you’re interested